Reisterstown, MD Termite Control
In Reisterstown, Maryland, Termite Pest Control offers termite control services. By combining termite bait stations with direct treatment of areas with termite damage and live termites, we may quickly eliminate termite infestations while also providing long-term protection against existing and future termite populations. The following items are included in your initial termite control service:
- Treatment of Termite-Affected Areas on a Case-by-Case Basis
- Areas infested with live termites are treated on a treatment-by-case basis.
- Termite Bait Stations Are Installed For Long-Term Protection
This service plan protects you from subterranean termites all year long. We use EPA-registered products that are labeled for use in homes, hospitals, day care centers, and pet kennels. The initial service is designed to eliminate an existing termite infestation and then immediately begin working to prevent termites from returning once they’ve been rid. Because the bait stations are stocked with enough bait to last a year, we perform at least one service every year, and more if necessary. If you have termite problems in between regular services, just let us know and we’ll come back out at no additional charge.
Are you looking for termite control in Reisterstown?
Our termite control homeowners are properly qualified and competent in detecting existing termite infestations as well as preventing potential ones. In contrast to a one-size-fits-all strategy, On The Fly professionals tailor a treatment plan to your home’s individual needs. We are one of the most reputable termite control businesses in Reisterstown, Maryland.
If you’re looking for a professional termite treatment, we’ve got you covered! For all typical household pests local to the Reisterstown, MD area, we provide both business and residential services. Termite damage from our area’s native subterranean termite is a silent and deadly destroyer. It’s critical that you keep an eye out for symptoms of wear and tear.
Did you know that termite infestations in the United States cost property owners more than $5 billion each year? Termites wreak havoc on more than half a million residential homes each year.
Monday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tuesday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
9 a.m.–5 p.m. Wednesday
9 a.m.–5 p.m. on Thursday
9 a.m.–5 p.m. on Friday
Closed on Saturday.
Closed on Sunday.
Reisterstown, Maryland has Eastern Subterranean Termites
In Maryland, Eastern Subterranean Termites are a severe problem. Termite-related damages in the United States cost more than $5 billion each year on average. In the United States, termites inflict more damage to homes than fires, floods, hurricanes, and strong winds combined.
Termite colonies can include anything from three to six million termites. Each termite colony can dig tunnels up to 100 yards underground from the main colony.
Termites: 5 Ways To Avoid Them
- Hire a licensed pest control firm to inspect your home. When you use a state-licensed company, you’ll get a state-certified pest control specialist with termite inspection experience. Certification for termite inspections in Reisterstown necessitates MDA licensing (Maryland Department of Agriculture).
- Check for outside spigot leaks, roof leaks, and downspout leaks. Termites will be attracted to your home if you have these types of leaks.
- Termites will be less likely to discover your home if you remove any rooted wood from surrounding it, such as firewood, molding, and old mulch.
- Termites can get easy entry to your home through cracks. Termites may squeeze into a hole the size of a match head. Having a contractor repair and seal foundation cracks can help keep these pests out of your home.
- A preventative treatment will give you the assurance that your home is fully safeguarded by a competent business utilizing the most up-to-date procedures and products. Our organization employs Termidor HE, America’s #1 termiticide, at On The Fly.